Lodge AmenitiesEach of our twenty-six rooms offers a stunning view over the jungle canopy to Laguna de Apoyo below, with Granada and Lake Nicaragua visible on the horizon. Our lodge and casitas feature furniture, art and decor created by local artisans, blending an authentic Nicaraguan feel with the lodge’s warm, contemporary design.
Located about halfway between the cities of Granada and Masaya, Pacaya Lodge & Spa is in the heart of Nicaragua’s picturesque pueblos blancos, villages known for their quality, authentic art and handicrafts. Pacaya is a perfect hopping-off point to explore neighboring market villages, hike nearby volcanoes, spend the day at the beach, or enjoy an evening in Granada.
Come unwind in the hammock on your private balcony. Float in the infinity pool overlooking the crater lake. Indulge in a signature spa treatment or wander the trails through the reserve to the calls of howler monkeys and exotic birds. Enjoy open-air fine dining with ingredients sourced from local purveyors and our own organic garden. Trek down to the lake to sunbathe, swim and paddle in the clear, thermal waters of Laguna de Apoyo.
Come enjoy a boutique experience at our Nicaragua resort, where you’ll find yourself surrounded by nature and the handiwork of local artists and artisans. We look forward to welcoming you.
Pacaya Lodge & Spa Amenities
- Private spa studios
- Open-air restaurant and bar
- Infinity pool
- Yoga deck
- Tours and excursions desk
- Waterfront access
- Floating deck and paddle sports
- Artisan workshops and demonstrations
- On-site solar power
- Wheelchair accessible room
- 24-hour reception and security
- Wireless Internet
- Signature, artisan bath amenities
- Keycard entry
- Energy efficient climate control
- Local artisan-made woodwork and furniture
- Private balcony
- Hammocks in King Rooms and Pacaya Suites
- Daily housekeeping
- En suite bathrooms
- Airport transfer
- Paddle sport equipment rental
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Guided tours and excursions
- Two conference rooms with audio/visual amenities and capacity for 50 people